What is the Salvo SC Girls Academy?
SALVO SC EMBRACES THE MISSION OF THE GA AND PROVIDES A PROGRAM THAT CHALLENGES YOUNG WOMEN TO BE- AND BECOME- THEIR BEST SELVES AS SOCCER PLAYERS AND PEOPLE. WE ARE COMMITTED TO ELEVATING THE YOUNG PERSON ON AND OFF THE FIELD.
Salvo SC Girls Academy (GA) will:
- Have 6 teams in the following age groups: 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004/2003
- Allow High School-age players to participate in Junior Varsity and Varsity soccer
- Offer 10-month programming with 4 contacts a week. Contacts include training, video, team building, individual meetings, etc. for players not playing High School soccer
- Offer 8-month programming with 4 contacts a week. Contacts include training, video, team building, individual meetings, etc. for players playing High School Soccer
- Embed individual player development within the team development through periodized training in technical, physical, tactical, and psychological aspects of the game
- Integrated injury prevention programming and soccer-specific strength, agility, and speed development
- College recruitment consultation and programming