Junior Volleyball is a youth competitive volleyball program that is played in the United States. USA Volleyball is the governing body for youth volleyball, and we play in the North Country Region. It is the largest region by numbers, with over 13,000 girls registered at all ages.
The Woodbury Volleyball Club is a local, community club. We strive to provide girls excellent coaching and the opportunity to play at a higher level, all at a reasonable price.
The Woodbury Volleyball Club is open to all girls who live, or go to school in the city of Woodbury. First preference to being placed on a team goes to girls who meet these criteria. If there is room for players on teams, other girls from the surrounding area are also welcome.
Team Size/Fair Play
- Smaller team sizes vs. other clubs ensures more individualized attention when practicing for the benefit of player development, and more time on the court during matches, and sets.
- WVC’s Fair Play policy ensures that all athletes who have attended practices and fully participated will see court time during matches.
- Play will be fair, but not necessarily equal.
- Other for-profit clubs often take upwards of 12 athletes per team, and as a result, many of them see no meaningful court time during matches; this will not happen at WVC. All players will participate; this is a team effort.
- The goal is to develope an entire team of athletes, and not just portion.
Consumer Driven Approach
The Woodbury Volleyball Club belongs to the athletes, parents and coaches of our community. It exists only to serve the needs of our developing athletes. It is OUR club!
More information on both our 11s and 12s-17s Junior Volleyball Programs can be found on the Junior Programs page.
Junior Volleyball Director