Season: Tuesday, January 5th - Thursday , March 11th
Who: PreK-8th Graders
Where: Woodbury High School Wrestling Room
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays
Session 1: 6:00pm - 7:00pm (Intro)
Session 2: 7:15pm - 8:30pm (Advanced)
Registration Fee: $150
Practice apparel included with registration fee
(excluding singlets - available to rent)
TeamSnap will be used for scheduling & communication
COVID-19 Preparedness Practice Plan
Return to Play Protocol 2020-2021
(We will continue to stay in compliance with the MN Dept. of Health and CDC regulations as we learn them)
The safety and well-being of all students, families and coaches will always be a top priority for Woodbury youth wrestling. We want all families to know that we will follow state guidelines as they change to keep our wrestling room open for practice.
Please adhere to our new policies set in place regarding COVID-19:
• No athlete should present with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
• If an athlete has had a documented case of COVID-19, the athlete needs a note from a medical professional clearing the athlete for participation.
DROP OFF/PICK UP PROCEDURE:
• Wrestlers must be dropped off and picked up.
• Parents will not be allowed to stay due to group size limitations.
• Athletes will need to check in with coach where they will be assessed for symptoms; this may include a temperature check.
• Should an athlete present any symptoms, the parent/guardian will be called to pick up athlete.
• The use of face coverings/masks are required when the wrestler is dropped off and will be put on when finished with practice.
• Athletes will use designated area for switching shoes. Spots will be 6ft apart to maintain social distancing.
• All gear is to remain inside athlete's personal bag.
• Athletes will sanitize hands before training.
• Athletes will be assigned a pod of 25, this includes: coaches & wrestlers.
• These pods will be given their own spot on the mat to reduce spread of germs.
• There will be no sharing of clothes, shoes, drinks.
• Water fountains will be unavailable. PLEASE BRING OWN WATER BOTTLE.
• Athletes should collect all gear and trash.
• Athletes will sanitize hands at the completion of training.
• Athletes must shower after each training session.
• Athletes should clean all equipment after each training session.
• Coaches will sanitize mats before and after each training session.
• Athletes should meet their parents/guardians outside for pickup
Mark the size on the player registration page.
Please direct any questions to the Program Director: